Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Indulging

Have you tasted the new Pepsi Throwback? Have you? Because it is delicious. It's made with regular sugar (I won't say "natural" because that gives the impression of healthy which it's not) instead of corn syrup. I'm not even a Pepsi fan but even I have to admit that this is good. Hopefully, it will continue on after the 8 week trial period is over. Of course it will help if YOU go buy some too.

As long as I'm making recommendations, I'm totally obsessing about this recipe for Kettle Popcorn. I could eat it every night, but really shouldn't since I've gotten a bit sporadic on my Shredding.

And, as long as you're having a popcorn and soda night, you need some entertainment. How about previous seasons of Six Feet Under? We just started Season 1 from Netflix and I'm totally hooked. No, it is not because Peter Krause is so incredibly hot (ok, maybe it is a little). Man, does HBO know how to make tv or what?

There's a few of my current favorites. What are you loving right now?



8 comments:

Anderson Fam said...

I have a recipe for strawberry bars if you want it. Found it in my Better HOmes and Garden mag.

Convertible Girl said...

Really about Big Love? I watched the pilot and thought it was so bad that I sent the disc back to Netflix. If you haven't watched Arrested Development yet, put it on your Netflix list asap.

nikki said...

I keep meaning to Netflix Six Feet Under - to me Peter Krause will always be Casey McCall from Aaron Sorkin's brilliant but ill-fated Sports Night (which I hereby recommend to everybody in the entire universe).

Favorite TV shows at the moment are Mad Men and 30 Rock. Lost is like an abusive relationship at this point, and we've just quit Heroes for good.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a few new addictions;) I'm digging on my new book (the $64 Tomato) and english muffins with lots of melted butter.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I'm loving Rescue Me and Saving Grace, although I frequently forget to watch them.

My other guilty pleasures involve the fabric coop I joined that will be the end of my bank account.

Heidi said...

Unfortunately, I have been on a major dessert kick lately. If you wish to indulge, I stumbled upon this blog - http://mybakingaddiction.blogspot.com/ - that is only fueling my fire. I made the "Lip Smacking Lemon Bars" today and they should have been titled "Heaven in a Pan". Scary good.

Coco said...

that pepsi sounds delicious. I am a pepsi drinker, but gave up all soda 3 years ago now. But real sugar! Really I gave up soda because of the corn syrup, so I think this is an exception. Thanks

brookie said...

I have been wanting to try the Pepsi Throwback, but I gave up caffeine about a year ago. Is the taste worth it?