- Unusual cravings for fresh air.
- Intense desire to frolic through meadows.
- Feeling a strong compulsion to slip on flip flops, cotton skirts, or capri pants.
- Sightings of tulips, daffodils, and daisies real or imagined.
- An aversion to all things dirty, cluttered, or disorganized.
- A unquenchable thirst for lemonade, margaritas, sangria, or iced tea.
Frequent visits to parks, playgrounds, or just your backyard, regular meals of grilled meats, vegetables, and fruits preferably eaten as a picnic, and an unending supply of Locopops, lemonade, and toddler giggles. Repeat until satisfied.