Sunday, February 10, 2008

Popsicles


Yet another reason to love Durham... Locopops.

Today we discovered a popsicle shop in downtown Durham. That's all they sell. But, they're not just any popsicles, they are crazy (or should I say loco) flavors like Mexican Chocolate, Banana Kiwi, Jasmine Tea, Lemon Curd, and Raspberry Rosemary Lemonade.

Adrian and I each had one there and one to go. Linus and I tried Pomegranate Tangerine and I am looking forward to Fudge Brownie tonight. Adrian, always the daredevil, tried Mango Chile and brought Lime Rose home.

There are two locations in Durham and it is quite a treat even on a cool-ish February day. I can't wait until Linus is older and I can give him more than just a quick lick off of mine.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wondering....locopops are those kinda like frozen coolaid? Ha..ha..just curious (?)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you tried them -- and liked them! I've been dying to go there (my Duke girls rave about them), but every time I think about going it's 40 degrees and the thought of eating anything frozen gives me chills.