Saturday, January 05, 2008

How Far We've Come...

I was just browsing through all our Flickr photos and came across some from way back in 2003. They hadn't been made public so I was trying to change that. I saw photos of our house, our yard, our cats, and scariest of all, ourselves. My how things have changed. Adrian's hairline has slipped further back, my waistline has slipped further out (not to mention Eliza's), and the old house has had innumerable changes. It was kind of fun (and at times depressing) to look back over the old photos.

But my favorite photo had to be the one below. I don't even know how old it is but it is pre-Me.

One thing that has stayed the same... the lightbulb in the front porch fixture. Go us!! We were green before it was cool!



2 comments:

Corrie said...

Hmmm. Pre-me, too, it looks like. I'm pretty sure I would have vetoed that shirt in public. Is it flowered?

Anonymous said...

Um Actually - that was taken sort of after meeting Corrie when Adrian came down to interview for IBM. We took the photos at Amy's Ice Cream in Austin, in one of those crazy booths. Yes my shirt was flowered, and it was awesome. Boy were we catches! You girls are so lucky. Amy's Ice Cream Photo Booth Story