Friday, November 16, 2007

Big Mistake. Big... Huge!

Adrian encouraged me today to get out of the house with Linus. I'm always hesitant because it often ends up with a fussy baby (Mom, hurry up!) and annoyed looks from other customers. But we went ahead and tried again today with a visit to none other than Target. This was a big mistake on Adrian's part to send a shopping deprived woman out with debit card in hand. Let's just say that I more than paid the Target entry fee.

Interestingly enough though, most of what I bought was stuff for Linus... my little fashion plate.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is a snazzy dresser! Isn't it amazing once you are a mom how your shopping priorities change? But surely you walked through the new Christmas decorations in stock too! Glad you had a good shopping trip! Terry

Chimpsea said...

Jonathan loves the outfit - he sent me a link to the picture at work today :)

Does Linus have any Christmas wishes?

Cheetah said...

World peace.