Monday, September 14, 2009

What's Left to Say?

Here I sit with nothing to say. Of course, this only happens when I'm actually at my computer ready to write. During the day, I come up with numerous posts I want to write but by the time I get to sit down, the ideas have disappeared and the only one left floating around is one I have neither the anger energy nor the intellectual capacity to fully voice. (It's a little something about pundits and how they are hurting America... blah, blah, blah.)

And that's when I'm left sitting here. Staring at the screen until I am so distracted reading other people's post, stalking folks on Twitter, or refreshing Facebook that I don't even realize it's 10 o'clock and I've written nothing. So here we are.

Last week, we did meet up with a fun, now local blogger at Marbles. Miche's boys are adorable. I found it hard to resist the engaging smiles and just sprouting red hair of the wee one. Kind of made me long for another... (Luckily, my husband brought me back to my senses for now.) Of course, I didn't get any great pictures. I'll have to remember to take some when we meet up again which we definitely will do because we had such a great time.

Well, that's about it. Hopefully I'll have something to actually say tomorrow. Suggestions are welcome.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes at night I feel the same way. And in the morning. And in the afternoon.
I am full of witty repartee and opinion while listening to Morning Edition, though!