Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Random Acts of Thinking

Some of my weird mind wanderings of the day...

  • Linus's stroller is perfect for hunting since it is hunter's orange.
  • Linus's stroller is safer than most while walking down the street since it is traffic cone orange.
  • Super Duper Tuesday?!? Ha! North Carolina doesn't even vote until May. That's right, May. But maybe if we're lucky, the race will still be up in the air in May and since we were the only "blue" county in the state during the last presidential election maybe we'll be graced with a visit from the candidates. (See, I'm not always pessimistic.)
  • What would it be like to have to "share" my husband with other wives? But then again, maybe more wives would mean less time having to, "Hey come look at this...". (Author's Note: I'm reading a memoir by a polygamist wife.) Polygamy is a strange bird.
  • Will I really live into my 90's? Do I want to? I tried out a life expectancy calculator.
  • Am I too old to shop at Aeropostale? It's the only store at the barely-breathing, death-is-imminent neighborhood Northgate Mall that I can even bring myself to venture into. I guess there's always "Elite Stylz".
A mind does crazy things when a 6 month old is your main confidant.


3 comments:

Chimpsea said...

Hmmm Aeropostale is the source of my favorite pair of khaki capris. However, I have often had the same discussion with my classmates. We concluded that their "bottoms" (jeans, shorts, pants, etc.) are fine but that an "Aero" top is definitely out. But I must ask how you could possibly pass up Elite Stylz?!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy having multiple wives. Corrie has at least 2 sister-wives. It just works for us. And really - how can 1 wife be enough for your particular husband. He is very ne(r)edy. I think that my wife would like another full time mom in our life, sometimes I try to play that role, but it is a poor shadowy performance at best. I don't know about aeropostle, I can't shop there because the name bothers me. I do know that I can't shop at Abercrombie and Featch, because it's way to Loud (cpyright tina fey), and the naked people on the walls scare me.

Anonymous said...

ps, maybe Mit (what the heck 'Mit'? really?) will show up and you can ask him.