Wednesday, February 13, 2008

He Loves Me. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Every night, Daddy gets Linus ready for bed. It is kind of his special time with Linus and my time to get a break (or usually to work on other responsibilities). However, when the lights go out, I always sneak back in to kiss Linus. Lately, though, I've been given a very special treat... Linus will reach up to hold my face, open his mouth, and latch on to my jaw bone. That's right, he kisses me good night and I love it. I love every slimy, wet bit of it. There is nothing sweeter.



4 comments:

Chimpsea said...

THAT is the sweetest thing ever.

I told Jonathan I'm just going to look into his little eyes and be hypnotized into going to NC State. So Jonathan told me I can't look at Linus. ;)

Chimpsea said...

P.S. 7 months today! Hurray!

Terry B said...

life can't get sweeter can it Abby?

Mom & Daddy said...

so sweet......