Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Hate Britney

To be fair, I hated Britney, Tori, Angelina, Christina and all pregnant celebs. I hated every random pregnant woman I came across. I even resented friends and family members who were pregnant. That's just how I felt when we were struggling with miscarriage after miscarriage.

It made me sick to stand in a check out line and read the speculation on baby bumps. "Angelina pregnant with Brad's baby. What does Jen think?" Blah, blah, blah. I couldn't do what every no-talent pop star could... bring a baby into the world.

I know that this is the job of these so-called news organizations, but for once, just once, I wish they'd stop and think about the effect they are having not only on the celebrities they stalk but also on the regular, every day people who have to look at their covers whether they want to or not. Maybe they should cover something more important, like Putin's dictatorship in Russia. Nah, that's not interesting... Brad's new haircut is.

Author's Note: I'm not innocent. I read this garbage too.



No comments: