Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Toddler Fill in the Blank

Some of you may recall what happened the last time we played 'Fill in the Blank' with Linus. Well, this time was at least cleaner but no less weird.

Daddy was worrying about something tonight (it's always something), and I decided to toss out a quote from my one of my favorite children's books Wemberly Worried by Kevin Henkes.

"Worry, worry, worry.  Too much ________."

I intentionally left off the last word thinking Linus, who's heard this story at least a dozen times, would fill it in. Well, he did fill it in, but not quite as expected.

What did he say?

  1. butter
  2. noise
  3. worry
  4. Daddy
Sometimes I wonder what the heck is going on inside that head of his. For those who are not Kevin Henkes stalkers, the correct answer is C- worry.


6 comments:

Chimpsea said...

Too much BUTTER?

I must know the answer!

Anonymous said...

You cannot have too much butter, so he must have said "noise."

Heidi said...

When I saw butter on the list the first thing I thought was, "Abby's been cooking out of the Pioneer Woman cookbook again"! :)

@sweetbabboo said...

To discover the correct answer, hover over the choices. (Yes, my husband had to display his geek and do something fancy-schmancy on my otherwise ordinary post.)

-Abby

Chimpsea said...

Wow... Adrian is a nerd. :)

Suzanne said...

I vote for butter! Okay, heading back to the post now to see the answer. So clever!!