So, here's an activity to occupy your little ones during one of your ventures outdoors. If your kiddos are anything like mine, you haven't yet had five minutes to snuggle up with a blanket, book, and hot chocolate. Instead you're putting on layers and layers of clothes and trudging outdoors.
What you'll need:
-Assorted squirt bottles (Water guns, water bottles, and condiment bottles work great.)
1. Add several drops of food coloring to each bottle. Go ahead and mix colors to get new colors if you have enough bottles. (This may stain. Linus was wearing waterproof snowpants so it just brushed off.)
2. Fill bottle with water, secure lid, and shake.
3. Spend 20-25 minutes locating mittens, hats, and scarves and bundling up.
4. Find a pristine section of snow (or just make it down the front steps).
5. Hand over squirters and let the art begin.