Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beatles Mania

We have ourselves a little Beatles fanatic. Here's Linus's top 5 Beatles' songs. The order changes nearly daily but this is the current list.

1. I Am the Walrus
2. Dear Prudence
3. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
4. Yellow Submarine
5. All You Need is Love

He loves to sing all of these (and even plays a little Beatles Rock Band every now and again), but do not try to sing along. If you do, he's likely to reply, "No singing. I sing it." Of course, maybe it's just me he doesn't want singing along. I'm not exactly a songbird.

----------------------------------------------------------

What's currently in your playlist? Is it there by your choice or someone else's (child, husband, etc.)?



2 comments:

Jo from Dixie said...

I love his taste in music. I'm a big Beatles fan myself. Right now, we have a big Miley Cyrus/Taylor Swift/Jonas Brothers fan in the house. I couldn't tell you the names of the songs, but I could sing them right along with her.

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! And he's a SOLOIST! Love it!
I'm listening to the Glee soundtrack and my boys are loving it too. Esp. "Sweet Caroline" because we adore Neil Diamond.