Friday, December 12, 2008

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

My hubby told me that I need to get out of this grumpy blog funk, and so I was planning a happy, happy post. But now, I absolutely have something to be happy about.

I'm an AUNT!


My nephew Jackson was born this evening weighing in at 5lbs. 13oz. He is a wee bit early (36 weeks) but is doing well.

I think he just wanted to be sure to have a December birthday like his mommy and daddy.

Have you ever seen two people who look more prepared to take on parenthood? I know they're going to be fantastic parents.


My big brother, Drew, with Linus last Christmas.


My sister-in-law, Heidi, with Linus last Christmas.



5 comments:

CC said...

congrats!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!

Chimpsea said...

Whoa! I'm so glad to hear that everyone's doing well. What a surprise for them though!

Being an aunt is one of the best things to be :) You'll love it!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Maybe all that pain Heidi was having was more than just "getting ready to appear"! I am glad all are doing well...and this will certainly make a Merry Christmas for them! Send them our best wishes...gramma B.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And a boy cousin for Linus, too:)