Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Twitterpated


Have you ever really stopped to consider the amazingness of Twitter? I know I'm just beginning to discover how much I love it. When I don't have the time, desire, or happenings to write a post for the blog, I can always Tweet something. Plus, by going to our individual page, you can read all of our previous Tweets and know what we've been up to whether there's a new blog post or not. Plus, if you're a member, you can comment right through Twitter by clicking the reply icon. (And you might not know, but bloggers thrive on comments. No comments = no motivation to write.) It's kind of an email meets instant message meets blogging concoction.

But, the absolute awesomeness of Twitter was presented to me while we were traveling. That awesomeness can be summed up in one word: mobility. Using my handy-dandy iPod Touch (or my eventual iPhone), I can update our happenings in seconds. Updating the blog is daunting from a mobile device, but Twittering is super easy.

So if you haven't already, check out Twitter. Follow us. Set up an account so we can follow you. You'll soon learn what I know: Twitter rocks!



No comments: